- As a student, you must use your name during training as it appears on state identification documents.
- Your student state identification card will be collected at the beginning of a session and returned at its conclusion.
- You must sign in and out to use a restroom, and one student at a time may use a restroom during instructions and proctoring. Please raise your hand to be acknowledged by the instructor for your restroom needs. Do not take personal belongings to the restroom, and leave course material with the instructor.
- Cheating is not permitted and may lead to revocation of your certificate training without a refund and refusal for future testing. You will be asked to collect your personal belongings and leave the exam location.
- There is no talking during exams.
- Please keep your eyes on your own reading material.
- You should only have the course material in front of you.
Students With Special Needs
Please notify your instructor/proctor of any disabilities as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act for alternate test formats within 15 working days of exams.
A student with limited proficiency in English is permitted to receive the services of a qualified interpreter at the student's own expense, to assist both instructor and student. The qualified interpreter cannot be in a personal relationship with the student. The qualified interpreter is prohibited from giving clues and opinions. The qualified interpreter must be fluent in both English and the student's native language. You must notify the instructor 20 days prior to the training date so that a request for an interpreter may be made. If a qualified interpreter is not affordable, the student may use a bilingual dictionary.
If you get sick during an exam, you must take it again at your own expense.
We've awarded almost five million certificates. And delivered peace of mind to millions more.